Precision milled rolled plates
rolled • precision milled on both sides • PVC coated
Precision milled rolled plates for tool making, mould making, model making, machine and fixture construction, tank and apparatus construction, shipbuilding, automobile components, railed vehicles and military technology
- EN AW-5083 (Al Mg4,5 Mn0,7)
From these materials, we manufacture:
- cuttings in nearly all requested lengths,
widths and thicknesses
- circular blanks
- shaped blanks as per drawing
- parts as per drawing
Other alloys, dimensions and temper on request.
Special features of this material:
- Precision milled plates
- Very good corrosion resistance in a normal atmosphere
- Good strength properties
- Cold forming in the O state (Soft annealed)
- Relatively low internal stresses
- Relatively good core strength values even with large dimensions
- Tool making, mould making and model making
- Machine and fixture construction
- Tank and apparatus construction
- Automobile components
- Railed vehicles
- Military technology
FORMODAL is a trademark of BIKAR-METALLE GmbH.
Data sheets are available for download on www.bikar.com.
FORMODAL® – special materials for tool making, mould making and model making - can be supplied from a tiny cube to XXL format.
FORMODAL® materials are characterised by their outstanding machining properties, low internal stresses, dimensional stability and wide range of sizes available.
FORMODAL® BM-5083 – precision milled rolled plates (EN AW - 5083)
Al Mg4,5 Mn0,7
Al Mg4,5 Mn
Standard dimensions a x b 3.020 x 1.520 mm /